Rent a house in Amsterdam
Our rental service in 5 steps
Your RE/MAX rental agent is invaluable. (We are less emotionally involved where renting your dream home is concerned.) This puts us in a better position to negotiate details such as price. We will also check out the houses’ structural state. Is it worth your money? Are the dimensions of the property correct? Is it a nice area?
How does renting a house with the help of a rental agent from RE/MAX work? We operate using the following 5 steps.
1. What are your prerequisites?
- What is de preferred size of the property?
- Are you in need of parking facilities?
- Do you have any preference when it comes to location?
2. What is your financial situation?
- What would you like to spend each month?
- Are there any other major monthly expenses we should be aware of?
- Do you currently have any other financial liabilities?
3. Find your dream home
- RE/MAX PRO Amsterdam has the largest portfolio of homes in the region.
- We will arrange a viewing appointment with you.
- We will accompany you during the viewing.
4. Letter of interest & rental agreement
- Inform your agent of any interest.
- Your RE/MAX agent will send you a draft of the rental agreement.
- Read the rental agreement through thoroughly and sign if you are satisfied with it.
5. Moving in
A technical administrator will hand over the key to you.
Check our current selection of rental properties in Amsterdam or make an appointment with one of our rental agents.